As centuries pass by, the standards of a beautiful bosom have changed for a number of times. Now, high, elastic breasts are considered beautiful, regardless of their size. The main point of a beautiful bust is its tone. The perfect sport to increase the tone and improve the appearance of your breasts is swimming. The alternative, is to do some simple but effective exercises. Here’s how:
- Stand tall, nestle up to the wall, squeeze the pectoral muscles and make movements, as if you are breast-stroke swimming. Do a hundred slow strokes, keep your pectoral muscles tense all the time.
- Fasten your hands together and try to separate them, striving as much as possible. Meanwhile, breathe slowly. Count from 1 to 10.
- Put the palms of your hands folded on the inside of the knees and push for 6 seconds. At the same time, oppose resistance to the same knee.
- Take a newspaper, roll it to form a cylinder and grasp it for 6 seconds, as fast as you can with both hands.
- Stand tall, bend your hands slightly in the elbows, keep your hands on your hips. Try to touch your elbows one to the other behind your back, do not do it in jerks, but rather do it slowly, stretching the muscles for 10-15 seconds. Repeat 8 times.