Do you know that your skin absorbs up to 60 percent of the substances that it comes into contact with? The skin is our body’s largest organ. So if you want to have a healthier and younger looking skin, you must intake the right vitamins and minerals.
The alternative to cosmetic chemical formulas is to go “green”, which means using extracts of plants and flowers. They moisturizes and regenerates our skin in synergy with essential oils, micronized minerals, vitamins, trace and marine elements (algae, pearl, chitosan).
Minerals such as calcium (energy source for cells), zinc, magnesium, manganese are necessary for all dynamic processes in cells. Algae (euglena gracilis, salicornia) rich in minerals and mucilage, awaken cellular functions, and improve hydration, because they help retain water in the tissues. Adaptogenic plant extracts that naturally survive in extreme regimes (edelweiss, arctic berries, beets, aloe vera, rhodiola), help the skin resist external aggression.
“Proteins are the other essential nutrients to kep the skin young. Today we tend to prefer plants of wheat germ and legumes such as peas and lupins”, says Dr. Umberto Borellini, cosmetologist. “The phytoestrogens from soy extracts, sage, hops or African Kigelia, increase the density of the dermis and its ability to retain water. ”
It’s never a question. The legs of Jennifer Aniston are among the finest in Hollywood—proportionate, smooth, and shiny.
With 2 minutes of these isometric exercises, you can get similar well-toned legs: stimulation of circulation, muscle tone and a new sense of lightness. The important thing is to put all the possible force and maintain the contraction for 6-8 seconds. Whether at home or in office, you can definitely do these simple exercises.
1) Get a book, put it on the ground and grasp it between your toes, straining muscles from the hip down.
2) Remove your shoes. Put left big toe on your right foot, then push your left foot down with all the energy you have. Repeat the exercise by placing your right toe on left foot.
3) Cross your ankles and using feet as resistance, try to disentangle them from each other.
4) Rest the right foot on the left ankle. Now, add an effort to raise the left while pushing down with your right. Repeat the exercise in reverse and then relax.
Want to have arms as toned as Eva Longoria’s? Then follow these simple steps to achieve this sculpt sexy arms.
1) Raise your arms up and push your hands against the car roof, as if to lift it. Hold the position for 6 seconds.
2) Place your hands on your knees and push down with all the muscles of the arm, forearm and chest. Meanwhile, pull the toes on the floor, tensing the muscles of the thighs and chest. Count to 6, trying to breathe normally.
When you lose weight, muscles relax. One way to get a great physique is by doing some strategic exercises. How? With isometrics. This can be done based on static movements to be performed anywhere—even in the car or at your desk.
A short but intense stress. The isometrics causes tension without the muscles changing their length. It is based on an effort that is devoid of motion. Even if practiced only for 6 seconds several times a day, it can increase muscle tone for up to 5% per week. Isometrics allows you to train and relax all body areas like legs, back, abdomen, arms and chest. But it can also be used to actuate muscles that are rarely used in everyday life, such as those of the face and neck.
Exercises to flatten your stomach:
1) Starting at the top of a push up position, bend your elbows and lower yourself down until you can shift your weight from your hands to your forearms. Your body should form a straight line. Brace your abs (imagine someone is about to punch you in the gut) and hold for 60 seconds. If you can’t make it to 60 seconds, hold for 5 to 10 seconds and rest for 5 seconds, continuing for 1 minute. Focus on form: Don’t drop your hips or raise your butt.
2) Lie on your back with your right knee bent and your left leg extended. Rest your arms on the floor, palms up, at shoulder level with your hips about 2 inches off the floor. Raise your hips to form a straight line from your shoulders to your left foot. Hold for 2 counts, then return to start. That’s 1 rep. Do 10 to 15 reps on each side. To make it harder, cross your arms over your chest.
Do you know that 2 glasses of overly sweetened juices, that you can pick from any supermarket, are enough for the accumulation of fat on your waist, eventually attacking your heart? That’s what experts at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, in the United States, have warned.
They have noticed that the abuse of sweetened beverages leads to an increase in waist size, which means “strangling” the vital organs, increase triglyceride levels and abnormal levels of blood glucose.
Thyroid troubles are on the increase of late, and medical science has been putting forward many a solution to quell such ailments. In case you didn’t know, the thyroid is a butterfly-shaped endocrine gland, situated in the anterior neck, above the sternal manubriului and between the two muscles sternocleidomastoidieni. The gland gets its name from the Greek word for shield (Thyreo) after it was found out in the 18th century that thyroid was associated with the neck shield. But we now know that thyroid functions as a shield for the entire body.
Thyroid hormones are required for all processes that take place in the body. Based on growth, thyroid hormones are responsible for the appearance of ossification nuclei that take care of body’s thermoregulation. They play a major role in metabolism.
Did you know nature around you is abound in panacea for all your ills? The best antibiotics that nature gives us are found in onions, garlic, lemon and grapefruit. These natural products and also turnips, parsley, raspberry leaves can be used to treat flu. The most ideal way would be to to drink plenty of fresh squeezed juices and eat compositions produced from garlic and onions.